During the times of FunFrock's rule, the Citadel looms over the island's only city, Lupin-Burg. When FunFrock was dethroned the Citadel, and all remnants of his empire, were destroyed. However, the ruins of the giant prison still exist in Little Big Adventure 2. The Island of the Dome of the Slate erupts out of the water not far from the shores of Citadel Island.
Citadel Island is Twinsen's home, and as such, both games begin there. Whether he is dismantling clones under FunFrock's rule, or avoiding the Zeelichian military, Twinsen's presence on Citadel Island is widely seen. His triumphs on Citadel Island include (but are not limited to) the unearthing of Sendell's ball, accessing the hidden room of the Heir beneath his former home, and disposing of the terrible Tralu.
- citadel island with cards
- Favourite part of Citadel Island
- Citadel Island in the LBAs
- Favorite places in Citadel Island (LBA1)
- Cool thing to try with LBA2 Savegame editior
- Is the map up-n-down or what???
- Citadel... Italy?